Hey Look, Shattered Pixel Dungeon has a dedicated page now!
This page is currently under construction, eventually I would like to have a nice flashy splash page here, but for now all you get is the header image and some basic info:
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is a roguelike RPG for android, based on Pixel Dungeon! While it started as a project to improve on Pixel Dungeon’s balance, it has since grown into a separate game, with the same core mechanics.
Some features are:
- High replayability: Randomly generated levels, enemies, and items. No two games are the same!
- 4 hero classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and Huntress. Each hero has a unique playstyle.
- 8 subclasses: Successful heroes can refine their skills to become more powerful.
- 5 distinct dungeon regions: each with their own enemies, traps, and quests.
- Over 150 different items: including powerful wands, rings, weapons, and armor.
- 50+ different enemies, 30 different traps, and 5 bosses to test your skills.
- Unique artifacts which grow in power as you use them.
- Updates with new content roughly once a month.
You can download Shattered Pixel Dungeon on Android from: